Made using individual patient CT data,
This is an anatomically correct medical device developed to aid in a variety ofdiagnoses for patients with heart diseases.
- Shows visible information acquired through MSCT.
- Manufactured with full-scale recreations of tissue contours and spatial relations.
- Possible to check targeted areas across multiple angles ensuring detailed structural comprehension.
- Both soft and hard material types available.
Size：about 4 x 4 x 4(cm)
〜 about 7 x 7 x 7(cm)
Size：about 8 x 8 x 8(cm)
〜 about 12 x 12 x 12(cm)
Size：about 13 x 13 x 13(cm)
〜 about 17 x 17 x 17(cm)
How to Order
Please first contact us via e-mail, phone, or fax.
Tel：+81 75-612-3900 / Fax：+81 75-612-6200
Reception Time: Weekdays 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Manufacturing consultations: e-mail, telephone, etc.
- You do not need to separate documentation on your needs, as our form has a field to enter such information.
3.Estimate & Order
A member of our staff will provide an estimate based on the provided DICOM data, photograph(s) and the information provided on the CARDIO Simulator® survey form (or the information sent through the inquiry form).
Please send the order form by e-mail or fax after confirming the details of the estimate form.
We will begin manufacturing the model upon confirming the customer’s order form. If you are not in possession of an order form, we can send a copy via e-mail or fax.
[Information Required for Estimate]
- Completed survey sheet or inquiry form
- DICOM data
*Fields to check on the survey sheet
・Clinical case information, etc.
We will start production after confirming the customer's order form.
3D Data Creation
① 3D data will be created based on the provided CT data (DICOM data).
② After completion, the model's 3D data will be sent to the customer.
③ Customer approves sent 3D data.⇒Model production begins after receiving approval.
① Model produced according to approved data.
② Model produced according to the desired volume, material, and color provided in survey sheet.
Customer staff select delivery preference (pick-up, delivery, payment type, etc.)
Ships one day prior to requested delivery day. Next-day delivery may not be available depending on your location.
For in-house shipping, the customer may select from carriers such as Yamato Transport and Fukuyama Transportation.
(Please let a member of our staff know if you have a preference at time of shipping.)
Delivery of data files will be provided through e-mail or disc.
*Data can be delivered as a locked file. Please let our staff know if you have a preference at time of shipping.
Please make payment according to the order term sheet.
Please transfer payment to the specified bank account as listed in the New Order Term Sheet, which will be sent at time of shipping.
*Please note that new customers may be asked to make payment prior to production via bank transfer.
- Product Name: Preoperative Support Model「CARDIO Simulator®」
- Medical Device Registration Number: 26B2X10032000001
Handling Anonymized Medical Images
Recognizing the importance of personal information, crossMedical, Inc. (herein referred to as "our company") will work to properly manage, protect, and adhere to laws and other ordinances in maintaining anonymized medical imaging information provided by medical institutions in the production of the CARDIO Simulator® Preoperative Support Model.
- We will strictly observe personal information privacy laws and other ordinances when handling anonymized medical imaging information collected from medical institutions to create the CARDIO Simulator®.
- When utilizing anonymized medical imaging data, we will implement a suitable safety management system to protect personal information and work to prevent loss, damage, falsification, leakage, and improper access.
- In order to create the model, anonymized medical imaging information will be processed, stored, and managed on a specially designated computer and data storage device.
- These computer systems will be managed using access controls and authentication measures. Theft-prevention measures will also be implemented.
- Anonymized medical imaging information will only be used in the course of producing CARDIO Simulator® devices.
- Anonymized medical imaging information will not be provided to any third parties without prior consent from the medical institution or their proxy.
- Following production of the CARDIO Simulator®, anonymized medical imaging information will be disposed of via one of the following methods.
- Should the medical institution request that the data be returned, we will send back the CD, DVD, or other media format provided by the medical institution, and all anonymized medical imaging information retained by our company will be deleted from our computer(s) and hard disc(s).
- Should the medical institution decide that returning the media format is unnecessary, we will invalidate and destroy all physical formats and delete all medical information retained on our computer(s) and hard disc(s).
57 Minaminekoya-cho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan 612-8379
PHONE: +81 75.612.3900 / FAX: +81 75.612.6200